At the moment we receive many messages with questions about the situation in the Netherlands and whether your stay with us can continue. Yes you can! At this moment the provinces of North & South Holland are "red" coloured. Zeeland is not one of them. For the province of Zeeland there is currently no travel warning.
You are welcome to enjoy our province!
In the regulations below you will find the most important house rules that apply within our hotel. We ask you to respect and accept these rules.
- All instructions from hotel staff, which are related to house rules, must be followed.
- In case of fire, stay calm. Report a fire at the reception desk via emergency number 9 and/or hit the nearest fire alarm.
- In the event of a general fire alarm, leave the building immediately.
- In case of fire, do not use the elevators
- At check-in, a valid proof of identity must be shown. Check-in is possible from the age of 18 years.
- There are cameras in various places within the building. Everyone who is in our hotel agrees to make recordings. In case of calamities and/or incidents, these recordings can be shown to third parties as supporting material.
- Found objects must be handed in at the reception desk.
- The hotel is not responsible for the loss or robbery of your belongings.
- The management, the owner of this location and/or persons working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and/or material or immaterial damage suffered by visitors to the location.
- In case of deliberate damage to property of Cityhotel Wood one can be held liable for repair and/or renewal costs.
YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO:
- Use emergency exits as normal entrances and exits.
- Take hotel property outside the building.
- To consume, use, trade or carry narcotics.
- Use of nitrous oxide balloons or otherwise in the hotel is not permitted.
- Causing nuisance to another person through loud music, unsympathetic behavior or noise of any kind.
- Smoking in the entire building. If we find that people do smoke, we are obliged to charge € 200.00 cleaning costs.
- To cover or remove a smoke detector. This will result in removal from the hotel without any compensation.
- More than the allowed number of persons to stay in the room
- Receiving guests in the rooms for the purpose of sexual commercial activities.
- Lighting candles, incense, etc. in our hotel rooms, this in connection with fire hazards.
- In all cases not provided for in these regulations, the hotel management shall decide.